Fine Casting Plus is a formulated hemihydrate plaster (CaSO4.1/2H2O) produced from naturally occurring high-purity gypsum minerals. Off-white in colour, Fine Casting Plus plaster is used for the production of decorative fibrous plasterwork, in film-set construction and in general casting applications.
Its working properties are perfectly suited for fibrous plasterwork production. It has:
- Excellent batch-to-batch consistency
- Increased strength and surface hardness compared to Fine Casting Plaster
- Good reproduction of fine detail
- Shelf life of 9 months (From manufacture date printed on each bag)
- Plaster/Water Ratio: 100/70
- Working Time: 20 Minutes
- Demould Time: 25 Minutes
- Expansion: 0.2%
- Compressive Strength: 16 Mpa
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
Prices for Fine Casting Plus plaster are shown above, however, if it's a plaster you buy frequently and would like a better price, please contact us, special prices are available!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.