We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Industrial Plasters Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and company name (if applicable)
- contact information including address, telephone numbers and email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with the information, goods and services you request and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Order Processing
- Maintaining and updating internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve the products and services offered
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our marketing according to your requirements and interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing the Data Protection Officer, detailed at the end of this policy.
We will not sell, distribute, share or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write or email using the contact details provided at the end of this policy.
We do not carry out any automated decision-making including profiling, with any personal data we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email using the contact details provided at the end of this policy as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have a right to data portability, which allows you to obtain and reuse the personal data that we hold about you, for your own purposes. We will ensure you can move, copy or transfer your personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving some or any correspondence from us please write or email your specific request using the contact details provided at the end of this policy. For instance, you may wish to continue to receive emailed order information, invoices, etc. but object to receiving marketing material. You can also unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any email received from us.
If you would like us to delete any or all personal information we hold about you, please write or email using the contact details provided at the end of this policy and your request will be dealt with promptly.
We will only hold your data for 12 months after your last transaction with the company. After which time you will be contacted to confirm if you would like your data deleted from our systems and have no further correspondence with us, or if you would like to remain on our system.